A Corn Farmer in Colorado

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Life

One of my blog readers from another blog (oh yes, there are more!) told me that this was a good post. I didn't realize I hadn't put it on here, so here you go!

This is what I have been thinking about lately. They may be wise or they may be stupid, either way they will probably help you to learn a lot more about me.

I learned something about someone I didn't know before-It's nice to learn a little bit more about a person. It would be nice to learn something new about someone every week. We will see.

Communication. Communication is the key to everything. It is in all we do and experience! Not to mention every relationship you will ever be in (family or friend wise). Communicate and your life (and relationships) will be a lot more successful.

Friends are everything! Especially the ones I have in Colorado. I would probably be a totally different person without them. They are the BESTEST!! A good chunk of my friends (8 of them to be exact) went bowling yesterday and it was SO much fun! No one cared about the scores, or how good or bad someone did. We just went to be together and have fun.

Regret things that are worth regretting over. Otherwise, don't worry too much about them. I think I have been doing that with an ex and all it does is make it worse.

Experience all you can experience. My living in Colorado experience has been so awesome so far. I would have never thought I would be where I am, and feel the way I do about living away from home. I really do like it here! The funny part about this is that even my high school guidance counselor didn't think I would stay here because of being so far from my family. I do miss them but I've gotten the chance to do SO much. Photography, a little bit of traveling, and coming out of my "shell" are just to name a few.

Do things out of the ordinary or out of your comfort zone. Some people think I made a mistake, others think I am right where I need to be, either way I believe everything will come to place. No, I didn't have any programming experience before this and yes, it still scares me a little bit, but I am giving it a chance. I am here to learn (believe it or not) and that is exactly what I want to do.

2 Comments:

  • CORN FARMER!!! Once again truth from the true country girl. This is Blynder from the other neck of the woods. I love reading you blog and would love to share it. If you would let me I would love to create a link on my blog for you. You can kind of think of it as blog marriage. You know when two blogs become one. Just kidding no strings attached. Unless you got a condo in Miami I don't know about. No really, Linking is a powerful way to make a blog known and more people need to be reading CORN FARMER!!! Let me know what you think.

    Blynder

    By Blogger Blynder, at 11:04 PM  

  • The Actual Key To Success For Louis Vittoun [url=http://cheaplvhandbagsonline.webs.com/]Louis Vuitton Handbags Online[/url] Venture Gossip : Louis Vittoun Thought of as An Absolute Must In today's times [url=http://cheaplouisvuittonpurses.tripod.com/]Cheap Louis Vuitton Purses[/url] This Is The Approach That's Actually Allowing Louis Vittoun-professionals To Rise [url=http://louisvuitton-neverfull.weebly.com/]Louis Vuitton Bags Sale[/url] The reason why no-one is writing about Louis Vittoun and what one ought to take care of this afternoon. [url=http://lvbagforsale1.blogspot.com/]Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM[/url] Something the competition engages in with Louis Vittoun and the actions youshould do completely different. [url=http://louisvuitton-monograms.blogspot.com/]Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Tivoli[/url] Unconventional blog gives you the small print over Louis Vittoun which experts state only a couple of buyers know of. [url=http://buycheapbag.webs.com/]Cheap Louis Vuitton[/url] The Best Tips To Gain knowledge of Louis Vittoun And Also The Way You Can Be a part of The Louis Vittoun Elite [url=http://needshopping.tripod.com/]Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet[/url] The Sluggish Man's Route To The Louis Vittoun Financial success [url=http://bagshipping.tripod.com/]Louis Vuitton Free Shipping[/url] Neutral article presents you with Couple of completely new stuff over Louis Vittoun that noone is discussing. [url=http://lvbagsfreeshipping.webs.com/]Louis Vittoun Bags Free Shipping[/url] Methods to learn almost everything there is to know relating to Louis Vittoun in nine easy ways.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home