A Corn Farmer in Colorado

Monday, January 30, 2006

My new job!

WOOOOHOOO!!! I am SOOOO happy!!! I got a job for the Student Activities Association!! I am the new associate director of programming! Cool huh? I guess good things can come out of a bad week!
Today I signed the papers for my new job. It's so scary thinking I will be working in a whole new department! I am also now going to be actually considered a "leader" of the school. I know it's only the student activities association, but a lot will be riding on me. I will need to find, gather information, and set up many different activities for the students to do. Not only that, but help make the student life at the school, a lot more enjoyable.
Well, in all my nervousness, one of my very close friends wrote me an email full of encouragement. Here is an excerpt :
I know you will do great in the new position. Remember God has called us all for
different purposes, and it appears He needs you as a leader. There is nothing better then an Adorable Christian woman to be good leaders and examples and to get guys (and girls) on the right track. I'm proud of you!

Now I know not all of you that will be reading this are Christian. That's ok though! It felt pretty good to hear those words anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home