A Corn Farmer in Colorado

Friday, January 06, 2006

A one of a kind teacher

Here are some of the things I will miss about Meg. Maybe we should have a tribute to meg day!?

This is actually a comment I put on Meg's blog just a few minutes earlier.

Hmmmm... Reading WoH's "Things I'll miss about Meg" just made me want to write my own version. Here goes:

Things I'll Miss About Meg 2:

A teacher who makes you want to go to class. I would have never thought I'd take some of the classes I actually did, but knowing the teacher (hmm, who could that be?), made a huge difference! Taking a more advance Biology class just to get a certain teacher? That would be because of Meg. I remember laughing so hard at times! Also, knowing just who was in a classroom because it was full of laughter.:) It's hard to get used to a more dull sense of humor.

A teacher that actually wants you to learn. You tailored your assignments to things we WANTED to learn about, not just things that were in the original syllabus. How many teachers do this? Zilch! You also made sure we learned the material.

No acting. When you thought we did an awesome job with something, we knew it. You never seem to be fake or ever sugar coat things.

Last, you knew (and still know) all about us-not just because you had to. When I came to your classes, I felt so "wanted". I will never forget the specialized assignments just for us. You had me give you a personal tour around my hometown. It was so much fun doing it because it was something I felt you were interested in about me (and one you knew I would like).

Well, I hope this is a good sequel to what WoH had to say. Can I say that the school already doesn't seem the same?

-Thanks for the good times Meg!

Her blog

1 Comments:

  • I am really grateful to the holder of this web site who has shared this
    fantastic post at here.
    My web-site numerology calculator

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home