A Corn Farmer in Colorado

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Good things

Good things can come out of a bad week! I had such a terrific day! First, this morning I got to school and found out that people saw my pictures and LOVED them. That was sooo exciting! One thing that I have been hoping for for quite some time is getting my photos noticed. Two of the ladies I work with want to buy my prints! It's going to be awesome!
As my day went on, I found out that there is many good solutions to my problem I found out about this week. I still can't talk about it too much. I know a lot of people already know about it, but I will officially talk about it sometime after Saturday.
I just found this quote. After today, I fully believe it!

~~The Law of Karma: `for every event that occurs, there
will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and
this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause
was skillful or unskillful.'

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your prints! Let me be the first to say "I told you so!" Wish I could've been at the poetry and art jam...

    By Blogger Woman~Of~Heart, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home